Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Goodbye, Utah Senate

Friday was my last day as a Utah Senate intern. The Utah Senate took a real chance in hiring me, and I deeply appreciate that they gave me a desk on the inside while still operating SLCSpin. One of my fondest memories will be of a funny conversation I had with Senator Lyle Hillyard as he tried to help me dig up some dirt on himself so he wasn't left out of the fun at SLCSpin. Thank you, Senators, for your kindness and encouragement. I would have stayed longer, but I've been picked up by KSL. More on that later.

4 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Picked up by KSL...please tell us more!

Congrats!

6/21/2006 09:54:00 AM  
Blogger The Senate Site said...

Happy Trails, Ethan, and thanks for all the Taco Bell.

Ethan was a great -albeit temporary - addition to the office: sharp mind, independent perspective, quick wit, deep historical perspective with a good sense of humor. We'll unveil one of his projects on the Senate Site in a few days - maybe today, if we can work out the programming glitches.

Best of luck at KSL!

Now we just have to get Ethan's brother to quit lurking around the Capitol Building.

6/21/2006 10:21:00 AM  
Anonymous John Marlor said...

Did you find out any answers to the questions I posed when you were allowed to enter the hallowed halls?

6/21/2006 10:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did KSL pick you up to shut you up? How come you haven't answered John Marlor's questions? Did you make a lot of real estate contacts in the legislature. Good Luck but don't differ from your new bosses point of view or you will be looking for a new boss.

6/23/2006 12:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home