Thursday, April 06, 2006

Too Funny

It appears I've been hit with a very funny practical joke. An extremely bizzare comment was left yesterday that prompted me to really wonder how I built up a "reign of terror", and whether I could convert it into some real cash. Rep. Urquhart was hit with a similar comment and the culprit later confessed. The comment was right on one point. I really will "draw unsuspecting pikers into the orbit of self-aggrandizing, high-handed underachievers." After all, this IS the Internet.

3 Comments:

Blogger That One Guy said...

Well, that's just freakin funny.

4/07/2006 10:55:00 AM  
Blogger theorris said...

It still reminded me of Rocky.

4/07/2006 12:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you know that Jim Bennett is running for a State Senate seat?

4/08/2006 12:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home