Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Senator Orrin Hatch

Senator Orrin Hatch begins his latest message with "I know this is a bit unusual for me, but I'd like to direct this message to those of you who have been chosen to serve as delegates to the Republican State Convention." But there was nothing new or unusual in his post. All he does is rumble out a few lame compliments to butter up delegates and then promise to meed with "as many as I can" and "learning your thoughts and views". Riiight. Because Senator Hatch's highly paid strategists are only there to do the Senator's hair. Yawn.

4 Comments:

Blogger Utah Conservative said...

I am a delegate and they have never tried to meet with me.

4/05/2006 04:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leave Orrin alone, he's so old and confused.

4/05/2006 09:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...but the important part of the story was that I had an onion tied to my belt...

4/05/2006 09:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

Senator Hatch has hair?

4/05/2006 09:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home