Sunday, April 02, 2006

Senator Orrin Hatch

Bob Aagard reminded me to hop over to "The Word's Worst Blog" and check up on Senator Senior Moment. I mean Senator Orrin "you'll pry my Senate perks from my cold dead hands" Hatch. Senator Hatch bragged about receiving an award from The Information Technology Industry Council. He waved it in the face of "those bratty intranets kids" as some sort of proof that although he has the high- tech profile of C. Montgomery Burns, he mysteriously guides the future of technology. And we should praise only him.

1 Comments:

Anonymous jackjack said...

Yesterday morning on KUTV, Sen. Hatch, while talking about the immigration marches all over the country, mentioned how sad it was that there was all that American flag burning... at the immigration marches. I watch the news a lot and I didn't see an American flag being burned by protestors*, anyone else?

*Protesters in the U.S., the Middle East protestors tend to burn our flag as a morning pickmeup

4/03/2006 04:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home