Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Mike Lee

I hit up yesterday's Democratic Party's press conference. After availing myself of the free donuts and juice, I met Mike Lee. He's a House candidate in District 32 (West Valley). I had a very interesting discussion with him. What struck me was the contrast between his youth and his maturity. He is young. He's 29 years old. And yet he's not so young. Despite his youthful appearance, he is very different from his peers (a large number of whom are still undergraduate students). This is probably due to his spending the better part of his twenties as a Salt Lake County Sherriff's Deputy. The past two years he has spent as Detective. Anyway, it looks like Rep. Ron Bigelow(incumbent) is in a bit of trouble.

3 Comments:

Blogger JM Bell said...

Mike is very sharp. Quite well spoken, wise beyond his years and, so I am told, an expert marksman.

3/23/2006 06:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

has he got a web site?

3/23/2006 10:13:00 AM  
Blogger JM Bell said...

not yet.

3/23/2006 11:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home