Wednesday, February 15, 2006

My Own Ethics Proposal

Here's my own proposal to deal with lobbyist gifts and reporting. All gifts of any value including meals must be reported BY THE LEGISLATOR within 24 hours of receipt. The report must include: Name of Legislator Name of Lobbyist ALL clients of the lobbyist Description of gift and its value (including meals) All legislation that intersects with any of the lobbyist clients. The Government must post the report to the Internet by the end of the following business day after receiving the report from the Legislator. That's right. Take all the gifts you want. Have fun with the paperwork.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Ryan said...

Good to see you are back...I/your fans missed you for a couple of days.

2/15/2006 02:53:00 PM  
Blogger essdawg said...

Cake or Death...? ummm... Cake, Please!

Here's my receipt, Mr. Lobbyist!

2/15/2006 03:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

more cake...pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

2/15/2006 04:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm...paper work..sounds like a job for my student intern

2/15/2006 04:20:00 PM  
Blogger Scott A. Edwards said...

Hello I am the traffic man, zip, zip, zip. make a new resolution to get a flood of traffic to your website this year. Let me show you how to get FREE traffic to your site. Yes I said FREE, FREE, FREE!!! Don't delay.

To find out more, visit my internet secret to making money site. It successfully covers FREE information exposing FREE traffic and internet secret to making money related stuff. Don't forget - FREE, FREE, FREE. You have nothing to lose!

4/05/2006 11:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home