Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Big Fish, Little Pond= Worst Restaurants Ever

This is why we can't have anything nice in Salt Lake. From the Tribune article outlining Mitt Romney's visit to SLC in which he hit up some potential donors. "On Monday, Romney rode horses with The Boyer Company's Kem Gardner and lunched with him Tuesday at The Gateway's Z-Tejas restaurant. 'We'll probably hit a movie tonight or do something,' Gardner said Tuesday afternoon after Romney was seen almost jogging out of a Gateway office tower where Gardner's office is located. I'm waiting for this description of his meeting with another "money man": "On Monday, Romney rode horses with Larry H. Miller and lunched with him Tuesday at the Jordan Commons' Joe's Cra[p] Shack. 'We'll probably hit a movie tonight or do something,' Miller said Tuesday afternoon after Romney was seen almost jogging out of a Jordan Commons office tower where Miller's office is located."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this all sounds suspiciously like my last few mormon dates

1/04/2006 04:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Book .. Live Your Life With A Little Daily Motivation.. Do we seek career education Daily,weekly or yearly. I have been interested in working and career education for years now. I am driven to success by the master teachers from the past. I really enjoy people like Wayne Dyer, Greg Vanden Berge and Tony Robbins. Im writing to this blog for selfish reasons, I want to see everyone live the life of their dreams. I am Living my life to the fullest and it is due to a book writen by Greg Vanden Berge . Master Goal Achiever and Author of Start Living Your Dreams Today.. A Great Book from the masters.. I hope you enjoy the book as much as I did..

2/12/2006 01:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ciao , bell post! bell blog, io sono paul e se ti va visita il mio sito:pescheriasono sicuro che ti piacer´┐Ż.pescheria

10/03/2006 11:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home