Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Evolution

A few resources for the Evolution/ Intelligent Design debate: Rep. Steve Urquhart- Email from BYU professor and interesting discussion in the comments And God Said, Let There Be Evolution... And There Was Evolution In Utah!- Blog dedicated to the Evolution/ ID debate in Utah. Written by Thomas Rassmusen, Eagle Mountain resident and devout Mormon. Very critical of ID. The Senate Site- Statement by Senator Buttars on his plans for Evolution education. Utah State Board of Education- Position statement on teaching Evolution

2 Comments:

Blogger Oldenburg said...

I wrote about it too here and here . Still love your blog.

12/22/2005 12:44:00 PM  
Blogger didymus said...

Hey, I noticed you linked my blog, 'And God Said, Let there be Evolution' - Thank you [giving you a big thumbs up]. But I have one small correction to make on your comment - [wispering] I am not a devout Mormon. In Mormon circles I am clasified as one of those "going to the outer darkness" former-Mormons. Today, I am an active christian in a different church.

12/24/2005 05:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home