Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Craziest Lines From The Daily Herald Online Discussion Of Eagle Mountain Racism

Link Here "It would be nice if developers would list the percentage of idiots in their neighborhoods." "I think I will suggest that some hispanic families move in to Eagle Mountain too. They are very hard workers, have great families and you never see them on the news or the police beat in any crime-related stories." "And right now, my next door neighbors are from Mexico (legal, mind you). And they too are wonderful. They are always bringing home cooked mexican food over." "WHY DOES EVERYONE TAKE OFFENSE AT EVERY LITTLE THING?" "Sure, it might bait in people who are afraid of blacks, but how's that a problem either?" "It was clearly sexual harassment but could she complain, oh no, for these boys were being bused into her school by the same idiot types who threaten to move more blacks into our neighborhoods." "Before we start getting all worked up over how many blacks do or do not live in Eagel Mountain, has anyone taken the time to check to see how many sex offenders live there?" "Living in NYC, SC, and MS, I had plenty of opportunities to experience situations with people of color. Predominantly, those were the ones causing troubles." "So you think just because a hundred and, fifty to two hundred years ago someone in your linage was a slave, that gives you some kind of entitlement?" "I am a resident of Eagle Mountain and I think the people criticizing the citizens of Eagle Mountain are just as racist and judgemental as the ones you are accusing of it." "brown, red, yellow are all people of color..."

5 Comments:

Anonymous Dexter said...

God bless us, everyone....

Happy Christmas anyway??

12/06/2005 04:08:00 PM  
Blogger Ethan said...

I watched that movie last night. What a weird coincidence.

12/06/2005 04:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Dexter said...

Hey Ethan,
I've been trying to keep me damn mouth shut and not pick fights on your site, but this story just.... depresses me, ya know? I guess some people just don't share Dr King's dream.

In other news, that Rachael Ray is completely insane.

12/06/2005 06:05:00 PM  
Blogger Ethan said...

Dexter, it's more than depressing, it's humiliating.

12/07/2005 04:54:00 PM  
Blogger Online Degree Adviser said...

Hi there, just wandering the blogosphere and I found your blog. I really enjoy how this all works.

This is one to watch.

Many thanks,

how to birdwatching

2/04/2006 08:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home