Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Pete Ashdown's Campaign Website

Remember that time Senator Orrin Hatch's "blog" was rated "worst and most fake"? Pete Ashdown's campaign site was featured as the inaugural Site of the Day on Politics1. Unfortunately for Senator Hatch, you can't buy what Pete Ashdown has. It's part of a larger understanding and commitment to technology and the future. Pete Ashdown: "I promise that the features on my website will be integrated to my Senate website and more government websites, when I am elected.”

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice to see Pete finally saying that he can win. Can't do it if you don't believe it. Good Job Pete.

11/23/2005 11:15:00 PM  
Blogger Shawn said...

Think about it...a wiki-based Senator. This I think is what Pete can deliver and it is truly amazing.

As hokey as it sounds, it's quite revolutionary.

11/23/2005 11:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't get me wrong. I have a lot of respect for Ashdown but does anyone else find the website really confusing to navigate?

11/24/2005 05:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, I find the site very easy to navigate. It is very familar.

11/25/2005 03:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home