Sunday, November 06, 2005

Double Dog Dare

Cliff Lyon, I double dog dare you to tell Sydney Fonnesbeck that she's not a good Democrat because she supports Councilman Jergensen. Let me make this more interesting. I'll give you $100 per person if you can get your candidate to tell the same thing to any of the following people (in person): Sydney Fonnesbeck Paula Julander Brian Moss (yes, Moss) Phil Carroll Dallis Nordstrom (I'm still waiting on this) Minority Leader Becker (still waiting) Cliff, your labels are meaningless. p.s. The list is longer if you're willing to stand behind your political labels. I've got the money.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Becker and Pignelli are both after Rocky... the rest are toothless demo turncoats

11/07/2005 01:58:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Becker is such a bad example.
He is such a pussy.

11/07/2005 02:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home