Monday, November 21, 2005

District 3 And The Democratic Party

District 3 is heavily Democrat. The Janneke House campaign played up her party affiliation more than anything other issue. Paul Rolly said that County Councilman Joe Hatch told Janneke House that her main strategy should be "I'm a Democrat, I'm a Democrat, I'm a Democrat. My opponent is a Republican. Did I mention I was a Democrat?" The campaign was also endorsed by the State Democratic Party and the Salt Lake County Party. The campaign also published a powerful piece of literature signed by the very popular Democratic contingent of the Salt Lake County Council. The Janneke House campaign had some veritable heroes of the Salt Lake Party, but it still didn't carry the election.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Michael said...

They are correct... Remember? She got into the race ...very late. But it did cause more residents to become "wiser" to Eric "disingenuous" "book censure" Jergensen.

11/22/2005 11:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michael is right. But, nice try Ethan.

11/29/2005 02:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home