Monday, November 28, 2005

A Critical Difference

When I read Bob Mims' article again, I found it even weirder. Back to the "Senator Hatch is no stranger to the Internet thing". Because we are comparing Pete Ashdown to Senator Orrin Hatch, a clarification MUST be made. Pete Ashdown intimitely unerstands the Internet and how and why it works. Senator Orrin Hatch has his name on a web site. This proves nothing about Senator Hatch except that someone on his staff can build a website. Or, at the very least, can hire someone to build a website. These two candidates are NOT on the same plane here. Hey, they're not even on the same planet. Which is why Bob Mims' hat tip to the Senator was even sillier the second time I read it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous JackJack said...

Mims = (_*_)

(AND! Mims will never know what it means!)

11/28/2005 11:40:00 AM  
Blogger Reach Upward said...

Perhaps Mims should have said that Perma-Hatch is no stranger THAN the Internet, although, some might disagree with that statement.

11/29/2005 07:14:00 AM  
Blogger pramahaphil said...

The whole thing bugs me. I went to Grandpa Hatch's "Blog", and the one thing that struck me most is that he believe's he is untouchable.

I felt like a four year old in church. He might as well have written "your too dumb to understand what goes on in the Senate -- thats why you elect me. Here's a popsicle." I really want to see him on a podium, bewildered, wondering how the hell did Pete Ashdown beat him in Conservative Utah.

11/29/2005 11:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home