Friday, September 30, 2005

An Olive Branch For Mayor Rocky Anderson

You all know I never pass up a good Mayor Anderson story. But I'll back the Mayor on a couple of points. First is that it's up to him to spend money on guests of the city. I think he should be able to entertain them appropriately. NOT to prove some lame point about Utah, but because we need to be good hosts. It's not like he's passing out liquor to teenagers at seminary class. I also have backed him on his opposition to the (horrifyingly named) Legacy Highway. I think he's right on in the points he's made about how reliance on autos erodes our quality of life.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

On entertaining... Good point Ethan...Do some people forget that we are part of the United States... where normal business includes buying drinks?

10/31/2005 01:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home