Friday, September 30, 2005

Nancy Workman And The Art Of Rewriting History

Nancy Workman appeared in the Deseret News today. The most stunning part of her history re-write is the idea she first floated on KCPW that she herself as mayor had been busy fighting corruption in the county just like Mayor Corroon is now. She brings it up again with the Deseret News: "I didn't get it all done in my administration. Some of it I didn't even know about" So beyond the slap in the face she's given county residents by demanding we pay her legal bill, She's insisting beyond all facts and reason that her administration did not foster corruption, but in fact fought it, the mortal sin being she didn't fight hard enough. Someone pick me up off the floor.

2 Comments:

Blogger pramahaphil said...

I guess I'm some kind of a wacko believing that misappropriating tax dollars is a crime. Mayor Workman disgusted me while she was in office, and she continues to do so.
But, I'm afraid she has made it much easier for SLC Mayor Anderson to skirt the consequences of his recent bar tab and the Torino, Italy quagmires.

I would like a Salt Lake City/County Mayoral position. Using Mayor Anderson's/Workman's logic I can find many justifiable ways to spend money from the public coffers, oh wait I have morals.

10/05/2005 01:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Find great deals on eBay with the misspelledauctions.com search engine

Misspelledauctions.com


Great site -

10/23/2005 03:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home