Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Dueling Headlines

Which headline belongs to which newspaper? Rocky calls SLC policy against picking up the booze tab 'absurd': 'I'm not a Nancy Workman': While the city attorney does not say the mayor violated policy, an official wants him to foot the bill and Rocky's bar tab paid by the city: His wining and dining of visitors to S.L. is a violation of policy Click on the newspapers below to see if you won. (you don't actually win anything) Salt Lake Tribune Deseret Morning News

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once again, way too easy.

The Tribune will go out of their way to prop up our goofball Mayor.

9/28/2005 12:49:00 PM  
Blogger Shawn said...

As a SLC resident, this of utmost importance to me. I cannot believe how relevant this is to the interests of our city. I want to thank Heather May for her keen observation on an issue that truly affects us all.

9/28/2005 01:07:00 PM  
Anonymous dexter- said...

I think his attitude reveals he may be more Workman-like than he wants to admit.
It may be a stupid policy, but as long as it's in place, he ought to follow it.

/just my two since
//now with flame retardent

9/28/2005 03:02:00 PM  
Blogger Ken said...

Rocky Hck'P Anderson says it is necessary for him to wine and dine his buddies that roll into town to dispel the myth that Salt Lake is a squeaky clean city where you can't get a drink. Well Mayor using that logic why don’t we tax payers pick up the tab for lap dances and prostitutes too? That would surely do the trick don’t you think?

I also have an article about it in my blog. I have linked your site to mine.

9/28/2005 03:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home