Monday, September 12, 2005

Budapest

Thanks to everyone for their kind words. It's not the easiest thing to completely uproot, but I'm not the first to try this and Budapest seems like a nice city plus CEU has great facilities so I'm very optimistic. I avoided jet lag by pushing through my first day with no naps. My flights were similarly sleepless, but I had a great time watching the northern lights out the window. The display tempered my frustration at being stuck in a window seat of a COMPLETELY full 747. Interestingly, it took me the same amount of time to travel from SLC to Budapest as it did for my hotel rommate Darko (as in Donnie) to travel from Sarajevo to Budapest by train.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me know when you want me to sent out the care package full of Mac n' Cheese, chocolate chip cookies, Rockstar and pretty water. :)

9/12/2005 10:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See you at Christmas. I miss talking soccer with you and gettin pumped for the games.

Stay safe.

Your bro.

9/12/2005 11:14:00 AM  
Blogger Socrates said...

E,

glad to hear you made it safe. Kristin and the Kids say hello.

C

9/12/2005 01:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Sgt 1st Class Duke said...

sir, I can't guaruntee the safety of your site while you're in a commy loving country. Cobra is known to work closely with godless pinkos behind the iron curtain. Nonetheless, I'll have my best Joes look into it.

GO JOE!!!

9/12/2005 04:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Dexter said...

^

This site gets weirder all the time

9/12/2005 05:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home