Thursday, August 25, 2005

Utah County Negligence, Entrapment?

Commenter Shawn (this Shawn?) got me thinking with this statement from one of yesterday's posts: "The fact that Utah County knew about this for a whole month in advance and did not direct the permit applicant to the right process is negligence at best and entrapment at worst." Utah County monitored the event through the permit process, helped them get some permits, remained silent on others. Then Utah County planned out an elaborate raid. And waited.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish not acquiesce in on it. I assume nice post. Expressly the title-deed attracted me to be familiar with the unscathed story.

1/15/2010 06:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

1/19/2010 04:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home