Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Attention Political Junkies:

Tune in to KCPW's Midday Metro tomorrow (Thursday 10am) morning for: A one on one interview between Bryan Schott and Democratic National Committee Chairman Howard Dean A rebuttal by Utah State Republican Chairman Joe Cannon And an interview with Michael Isikoff (Newsweek) regarding the Karl Rove CIA thing. I'm salivating just thinking about it. Especially the Howard Dean/Joe Cannon face off. Sooo juicy. Phil Windley at utahpolitics.org also can't wait for tomorrow. Submit questions for Midday Metro guests at midday@kcpw.org.

3 Comments:

Blogger cort said...

I missed the show. please give highlights! :)

7/14/2005 11:36:00 AM  
Blogger Richpoo said...

Cool blog you have going here, I will check in often! I have a similar site about other sports. It pretty much covers other sports related stuff.

10/08/2005 06:00:00 AM  
Blogger Em Smith said...

Hey, I enjoyed your site, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a mexico soccer ticket usa site/blog. It pretty much covers mexico soccer ticket usa related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time, its has lots of information on
mexico soccer ticket usa including links and articles to help your readers learn more about mexico soccer ticket usa.

10/09/2005 11:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home