Monday, June 20, 2005

Someone May be Listening

For the past three weeks, I've been doing a Friday roundup of "Letter to the Editters" for KCPW's Midday Edition (listen to the archives here). I let myself think no one was really out there, but now there is undeniable proof at least one person is listening. This comment was left on a post from last week. "Great, the airwaves have another smug, ironic and insincere talking head (actually head-less since it's radio). Another brilliant idea by our KCPW programmer to bring in a "youthful" audience. Yep, I'm sure that especially cynical population will be a big source of contributions." Zing! So, if you're part of the "cynical population" and you're dying for a smug, ironic, and insincere talking head, then I'll see you Friday's at 88.3 and 105.3 FM-- In Depth, Informed, Smug, Ironic, KCPW.

3 Comments:

Blogger Travis said...

Too bad that is usually nappy-nap time for me. Maybe if I can't sleep and I can remember I will turn it on.

6/21/2005 01:19:00 PM  
Anonymous ME said...

because my fridays are usually reserved for something a touch more fun (which reminds me, when are we going golfing again?) perhaps you'd like to explain to a friend the extent to which one can be 'informed and indepth' when summarizing letters to the editor.
Especially since I know you pick out the most ridiculous and least informed letters.
I mean sounds fun and all, but informed and indepth?

6/21/2005 04:32:00 PM  
Blogger Ethan said...

That's my smug, ironic side.

6/21/2005 04:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home