Thursday, May 19, 2005

Dogs Are Dogs

I considered posting on this a few days ago but I was too wound up over Sandy's Chief Backstabbing Liar Tom Dolan. I was surprised to see my point of view in the Tribune in a well written editorial. "It seems reasonable to assume this experience was not one that might harm the students' respect for the sanctity of life or desensitize them to the realities of death, as some have charged. On the contrary, these students undoubtedly know that animals are not only valuable in their own right but invaluable in experiments that have led to many medical advances." I too felt the outrage over the educational dissection of a dog scheduled to be euthanized was a little over the top.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I take the side of the angry callers. I think that the dog should have been put to death, and not allowed to serve any educational purpose or fulfill any useful endeavor whatsoever.

5/19/2005 12:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would be willing to bet that if one of those angry callers would have been mauled by that dog, they wouldn't have objected to having it dissected...via shotgun.

5/19/2005 12:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't give up on your dogs yet. They all can be trained.dog trainingI'm a guy that's looking to get a puppy that's already trained. So far, that has not happened.dog training

3/26/2006 12:15:00 AM  
Blogger alberthaanstra said...

Hi, I have seen all very good Debt Consolidation websites, but debt consolidation from www.debt-consolidation.com is the one that saved my bum.. :) I am so happy to be out of debt! Sarah Lee, Usa.

4/25/2006 08:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home