Thursday, April 28, 2005

Letters to the Editters

As part of my court mandated community service, I read them so you don't have to. The Salt Lake Tribune: I am sad and angry South Jordan bulldozed the habitat restoration. I was heartbroken South Jordan bulldozed the Tree Utah planting site. I am disappointed South Jordan bulldozed the Tree Utah site. Betting against an afterlife requires really good luck. The job of cartoonists like Bagley is to kill sacred cows. It is silly to say "if you have not seen Kate Winslet's breasts, then you have not seen 'Titanic'". I am appalled South Jordan bulldozed the trees. People can't admit their Christian leaders are manipulating them. The Deseret Morning News: Shame on South Jordan for bulldozing the trees. Illegal immigrants should keep moving north to Canada where there is lots of room and free government things. The newspapers didn't do a good job of covering the marathon. Illegals drive down construction wages. I took the advice of my LDS leaders and am supporting Jan Lovett at the Democratic State Convention. I want to know how much crime is committed by illegal aliens. I'm glad Utah spends less than everyone else for education. Bikini Cuts is nothing but bare flesh rubbing against the back of your neck. Don't take potshots at the Chinese. I went to high school with Frank Pignanelli. To save their roads, Kane County should behave like environmentalists. Governor can't get better work from his staff by paying them more. I don't like KALL anymore, I'm switching to NPR. Salt Lake City Weekly: We increased ticket sales at the Utah Opera through guerilla marketing. Eric Snider wrote an idiotic diatribe. I want to see Ann Coulter naked, also Britney Spears. Ben Fulton was wrong about the good news coming from Iraq. I though Ben Fulton was enlightened until he talked about Iraq's silver lining. "For Wont of a Font" by D.P. Sorensen was stupid and tasteless.

3 Comments:

Blogger Charley Foster said...

Good news about the bulldozed trees. They're going to replant them!

4/28/2005 02:16:00 PM  
Blogger Ethan said...

Maybe they can bring the new trees in using bulldozers. That would help balance the universe.

4/28/2005 05:55:00 PM  
Blogger Charley Foster said...

Then all the trees would be "bulldozed."

4/28/2005 06:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home