Monday, April 04, 2005

It's The End of The ... And Warren Jeffs Feels Fine.

Ben Winslow is breaking a huge polygamy story tommorrow. It sounds tasty. I heard over the weekend that according to FLDS clairvoyant Warren Jeffs, the world will end April 6. Why would anyone ever make that claim? If you're right, you can't gloat because the world has ended and no one is around to listen to you brag. If you're wrong, you just look like a fool. As far as predictions go, knowing the end of the world just seems really unsatisfying. I think there are cooler predictions you can make.

5 Comments:

Blogger Charley Foster said...

What's wierder is that he has predicted the end of the world before and all his followers have seen it not happen. You'd think one would learn to stop predicting stuff like that. Or, maybe, do something to make it happen the next time...

God, I hope not.

4/05/2005 07:50:00 AM  
Blogger Charley Foster said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4/05/2005 07:51:00 AM  
Blogger Charley Foster said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4/05/2005 07:53:00 AM  
Blogger K Jones said...

So...I work here in St. George and several FLDS members are employed cleaning the facility I work at. If it was the end of the world tomorrow, I am not sure that I would be cleaning windows for someone else. I don't know what I would do, but I doubt that squeegees and Windex would make it into the plan.

4/05/2005 08:38:00 PM  
Blogger Logan said...

half way through the day and everything still looks good. I hope it doesn't come before I get dinner. Man I am hungry.

4/06/2005 01:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home