Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Trust Me, I'm a Senator

Senators want your trust, not ethics law (Tribune) I believe a trustworthy politician would back ethics laws. This would reassure the voters that he can be trusted and is working to protect the public and the democratic process. Just because a person holds a political office doesn't mean they should be implicitely trusted. This is a religious idea (you all know exactly what I'm talking about) that should be eradicated from the political sphere.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is totally off-topic, but I think that if you posted about something other than politics (which most people consider to be boring and/or confusing) then people may enjoy reading your posts, and may actually leave feedback every once in a while. Otherwise you end up with a blogsite that you and only you care to visit.

2/02/2005 04:35:00 PM  
Blogger Logan said...

Politics is a very interesting topic and maybe if we had more people that took the time to learn about what is going on then you would not be so bored. I find politics interesting if I didn't I would find a different blog spot.

Keep the posts coming Ethan. Your opinion is interesting. I am not sure that we agree on everything, but at least this is another font of information.

2/02/2005 05:48:00 PM  
Blogger Reach Upward said...

Amen Brother.

2/04/2005 11:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home